Monday, October 4, 2010

Lunch With Gerardo Ortiz

If I would have lunch with any famous person it would be with Gerardo Ortiz. He is a singer who I really enjoy listening too. His music makes me want to dance all day and night. We would go eat where ever he would like to eat at. First, I would like to know every detail of his life, like where he was he born and the things he enjoys to do or anything he would like to share with me. Then I would tell him about myself. The fun part would be when we start talking about his music. I would like to know about his new songs he was going to release soon. I would so love it if he sang to me while we were eating, then I would join him as well. After we have finished, I would ask him if we could take pictures and have him autograph my CD of him. It would be the perfect lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment