Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Twenty Feet Tall

If I was twenty feet tall, WOW! That would be really surprising and weird. That is really big and tall. I would have advantages and disadvantages. Some advantages would be that I would be taller than everyone else. I will also be able to reach things up high. I am guessing that I will also be able to walk in bigger steps since I will have longer legs. Some disadvantages I would have are that I would tall so I will not be able to go inside small places. It is possible that I will be bumping into things and hurt my head all the time. I would also have to have my own house that is made for my size because I will not fit in a regular house. It would be cool if I was twenty feet tall, but I feel fine the way I am right now. My size is good, I am satisfied with my height.

No comments:

Post a Comment