Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Price Is Right Game Show

The Price Is Right is one of my favorite game shows. I have watched it ever since I was small. It is fun and and all the prices they win are amazing. If I were to be on The Price Is Right I would like to be one of the contestants on the show. I would like to play the game where they have to estimate the price of a product. If I get it right I have the opportunity to spin the wheel so I can be in the showcase. I could have the chance of winning  a car or home appliances for the first round. If I was the winner of the first round I would also like to be the winner of the spinning wheel. I would then like to compete against the other winner for the showcase. I would then bid money on the showcase. Who ever has the closest bid for the total amount of their showcase wins their showcase. In some cases if they guess it correct, not close, they take both of the showcases. Of course, it would be great if I won the grand prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment