Monday, October 4, 2010

Monkey As A Pet

I think that having a monkey as a pet would be awesome. I myself would like to own a capuchin monkey. Monkeys are cute and it would be fun to have the chance to own one. They are wild animals, so maybe it might not be a good idea to own one since they are not house pets. If I were to own one I would train it so that I can control it. His name would be Panchito. Of course I would take good care of it, such as that I would treat it like a child. I would take it out to play baseball at the park, at the swings, and to the zoo. I would also feed him, bathe him, change him, and he would have his own bed and toys. Other people  would probably not approve of this because of the stories they have heard about bad past experiences with people that have owned a monkey. But as of my opinion, I think having a monkey as a pet would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment