Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Children's Doctor

If I were to become a doctor, I would like to be a children's doctor. The reason is because I love little kids. I have patience for them and I enjoy working with them. I think I would be a good doctor because I would take good care of the children and make sure they were healthy. My job would sure be enjoyable. What I would do is attend my patients, which would be the children. I would check their ears, heart rate, mouth and eyes. After all this I would see what was the problem they had. I would check them again where ever they had the problem and then I would give them medicine so they can get cured. If it was something more serious I would do my best to solve the problem. After they have had their check up I would give them a lollipop and stickers of their choice. My office would be adorned with very colorful colors and pictures so that the children that would go in my office would be feel welcomed and not scared of being there. My job would be very wonderful and I would look forward to attending my job everyday and when ever I was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment