Monday, October 4, 2010

The Oldest Person I know

The oldest person I know is my grandma Josefina Chavez, my mother's mother. She is eight-five years old. I do not get to see her often because she lives in Mexico. The last time I saw her was in April when she came here to visit us. I will be seeing her in December when I got to Mexico. She is very small, over the years she has been shrinking. She has a hunchback and she walks slow. She uses a cane to help her walk. I remember when I was younger I would play with her cane. She has white and black hair, still from the last time she dyed her hair. She always has her hair in a ponytail. Her eyes are dark brown, which are covered with some big and round glasses. Her memory is slowly going away, good thing she still remembers my name. She is a really nice person and I am happy to have such a wonderful grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment