Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Superpower

If I had a superpower I would like to become invisible. The reason is because that way if I do something bad they will not be able to see who it was. I am a good person, so that will not apply to me. I would also help out people that are in trouble so that way the person that is doing the harm will not be able to see me. I would use my superpower for the good. My main goal would be to help out the people that are in trouble. If I was invisible it would also be easy for me to hide when I play hide and seek with my little cousins. It will be hard for them to find me. I would also use my superpower for my advantages. I like to play pranks so it would help me out alot so that the person that I am pranking will not find out that it was me. I really do wish I could turn invisible, to bad it will never happen. Unless something in the future is invented that gives you superpowers, but who knows what will happen in the future. It is a world filled with mysteries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment