Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Change Of Plans

It was Monday October 18, 2010 and I was in Mr. Wallace's class. He told Karen and I to go make copies for him. We went and then we came back to the class with seventy-eight copies. He then explained to us that we had to complete three prompts each day, which each have to be two- hundred and fifty words minimum from Mondays to Fridays. Mr. Wallace then said we had to define twenty- five words per week from the vocabulary for advanced placement students. Not only that, but we also have to turn in our essay on Friday as well. It is too much work! That day when I got home, I decide that I had to make changes in my schedule. I decided that I was going to do my homework from my other classes before I take a shower which is not until 7:00 P.M. After I finish taking a shower, I will begin on my prompts at 8:00 P.M. and I will have two hours to complete them before I go to sleep at 10:00 P.M. On Wednesdays I will start to work on my essay so that way I can finish it on time. The words will have to probably wait until over the weekend because I will have much more time to define them. This time I will try to keep up with my prompts so that I will not be in a rush last minute the day before they are due. This will hopefully help me out, and I hope that I can have enough time to get my work done for my other classes. Let's see how this plan works out for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment