Monday, October 18, 2010

Unlikely Allies

Two people of different interests and backgrounds could become unlikely allies because they have totally different perspectives towards what they believe in. It is likely that if those two people have different ideas, they will not change their ideas. Instead they will find people who have the same thoughts as them because they will be able to share whatever they believe in with them, and also express themselves with full thought. It is possible that they can become to hate each other so much because they have different ways at viewing things. If I was in a situation like that, I would stay away from that person and try not to make any contact at all. I am an nice person, but if it comes to this I guess I will come out of my shell and stand up for what I believe in. In that case, for this reason that is why segregation exists. You see it everywhere, at schools, at stores or even your own community. I agree that it is bad because when younger kids see this they will grow up to be the same way, and this will eventually happen in each generation of kids. We should set examples for these younger children so they can be different from us in a good way. As I am thinking now, you could say that a situation like this can be compared to batteries. If they are not put the correct way, for example, the remote control will not work. That would be the connection between two people who have different interest and backgrounds, it will not work out. It is always best to cooperate and we should all try to get along despite all the differences a person might have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment