Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Playing The Saxophone

Something I am really good at is playing the saxophone. I first started playing the saxophone in the fourth grade. I only played one year, then when I entered middle school I joined the school band. Ever since I was in the sixth grade I was first chair in advanced band. I felt good about myself because I had the privilege to be first chair from all the other people who also played the saxophone. I have to admit I was pretty good at playing the saxophone. I had so much fun in my class. There was times when I would have a solo to play and afterwards everyone would congratulate me. All the music pieces we played I enjoyed because they were nice and the part I got for the piece made me play loud and proud. I have not played since the eighth grade and I miss playing my saxophone so much. I think that if I play again I will need some time to get back on track with learning the key and notes. I wonder if I will ever get to play the saxophone again. Playing the saxophone is fun!

1 comment:

  1. I remember playing in band too. You were really good at the sax. Great work!

    ReplyDelete