Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Makes Me Special

There is always something that makes everyone special. What makes me special is that I am myself. I stand up for what I believe in and I am very happy of my background and culture. You will never find another Yvette Rodriguez like me. I am unique in many ways. People might look at my nails like I am crazy, but when it comes to getting my nails done I get very colorful and creative. I have many qualities, such as being crazy, shy, or even mean if you get on my bad side. Most people think I am shy because I do not talk much, but my family know that this is so not true. At home I am the loudest in the house, and I do not care that everybody hears me. I am an Angel fan, which is rare in Los Angeles because most people are Dodger fans. I have been told more than once that I always put people before me, and I noticed it is true. I have also noticed I like to put myself out there, but at the same time I feel shy and scared. I have also noticed I am very uniquely from people that go to my school because not everyone listens to the music I hear or like baseball till death like me. I like being unique because it makes me special and one of a kind. No one will ever be like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment