Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Sandwich

This morning I ate the sandwich I invented. I call it the waffle special ham and cheese sandwich. It was so delicious and even more because I ate it with coffee. This sandwich might be simple, but it was very delicious. The ingredients needed are two waffles, a piece of ham, a slice of American cheese and syrup. First you get the two waffles and put them in the toaster for a while before they get hard and crunchy. Once they are done you get one of the waffles and put the cheese and ham then top if of with the other waffle. The you put it in the panini grill and leave it for about three minutes until the waffle has a golden brown color or as desired. After it is done take it out and place it in a plate. Top it of with syrup from the inside and outside. Now you are ready to enjoy and serve with the drink of your choice.   

No comments:

Post a Comment