Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Visit To The Moon

If I had the chance I would visit the moon. It would be nice because you do no get to visit the moon everyday. I had always wanted to go visit the moon and outer space, but that will never happen. It is funny how they have said that the moon is made out of cheese, which is so not true. If I ever visited the moon I would do the moon walk and have someone record me to keep it as a memory. I would also take pictures and show them to my friends and family. But really who would not want to visit the moon? It is something that you can not do everyday. It would be so cool to have a party up in the moon. Play music, dance, eat and drink a little to relax the muscles. Just to think of it makes me feel excited right now. Would I want to visit the moon? Yes! I do not have to even think it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment