Monday, October 4, 2010

The Youngest Person I Know

The youngest person I know is my cousins Patricia's baby boy Alejandro. He will be turning  seven months this eight of October. He is such a cute baby. Alex is what they call him. He is a little chunky, and I just want to squeeze and bite his cheeks every time I see him. I have only carried him once, and the next day my hand was sore. He is heavy for his age. The last time I saw him was on the day of my birthday September 11, 2010. He has little hair, almost bald. His eyes are so beautiful. They seem to change color, but most of the time they look charcoal. Alex's skin is so soft and smooth. His feet and hands are so small. Alex is still small, but next thing you know he will be all grown- up getting ready to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment