Monday, October 4, 2010

My Bedroom Painting

The painting in my bedroom would look very colorful and bright. I would paint multiple things on my wall. The first thing I would paint would be a red Hawaiian flower with my name written in orange on one of the petals. It would be painted in the center really big. I would write the name of my family members scattered around the flower in different colors. I would then paint on the right side Angels #1 because they are my favorite baseball team. It would be red and lined with a dark blue. On the left side I would paint Hecho En Mexico with a white eagle under, then Juchipila, Zacatecas under the eagle. On the top left corner I would paint a baseball and paint an A with a halo over it to represent  the Angels. On the very top middle in red I would write Lencha, which is my nickname, and line it with black paint. After that I would paint in the blank spots with bright colors such as orange, red, lime green, turquoise, yellow, purple, or pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment