Monday, October 25, 2010

Major Environmental Problem- Recycling

A major environmental problem is recycling. Many people do not recycle and it harms our environment. I have walked in some couple of streets and I often find plastic bottles or plastic bags rolling alongside. When ever I see that I always go and pick it up and wait until I see a recycling bin to dispose of it properly. In some cases I have seen that people throw out plastic bottles or bags out their windows. Those people are crazy! They should just wait until they find a recycling bin. I know that if they do that people will get ticketed, but they have to enforce it more so that way people will stop doing it. People should be more considerate for where they live and form groups and go out and clean up. It would be nice if instead of advertising inappropriate things they advertised recycling billboards or commercials on television. Not everyone is aware of this problem, so it would be best that everyone be informed as soon as possible. We have to protect our planet and take care of the things that live in it. Everyone should take part in this. It is starting to become a big issue, and it is our job to make sure that it doesn’t end up harming our environment completely. If it becomes a problem we can not fix we will all regret not doing our job and all I can say is,” Please God, help us!” Recycle and help out our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment