Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Cousin Tino

I would spend an afternoon with my cousin Tino. He is such a really cool guy. It is not stop laughing when I am with him. I like that he always has me laughing because I like to laugh. We both have a very good time together. Despite the age difference, we seem to relate very good. He is twenty- two and I am seventeen. On occasions he has invited me to go out with him to places where he has to run errands. He is like the clown from all of us. He always finds a way to joke around with things. Like this past Friday he was making fun of my sister, but he was just playing around. He had me cracking up. If you want to laugh just go to him and he will make you laugh hard. When we go to Mexico he also goes so it makes it even more funner. Tino is a very open minded person and he speaks his minds. He does not care what people think of him. I like that he is that way. In a way he is like my role model because he wanted to be an actor and he never gave up. Now he is currently attending acting classes and he has actually appeared as an extra in Iron Man 2 and the TV show Ghost Whisperer. He has also given me a lecture on colleges and how I should go to a UC because he wants me to make better choices than him. He is such a wonderful person and I am glad I have him as my cousin.    

No comments:

Post a Comment