Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Favorite Season

My favorite season is winter. During this season it gets colder and I like cold weather. I also like it because in December I go to Mexico every year. I have so much fun even though I just go for three weeks. I just count the months and days before it is winter. It also means that I will be seeing my family that lives in Mexico that I have not seen in a long time. When I am in Mexico for Christmas and New Years Eve we all get together and stay up late. It is the best time because it is over winter break. That is when I get to have three weeks of freedom and relaxation. This year I will be going to Mexico in December, and I will make the most of it this year because it will be the last December in high school that I will be going to Mexico. Winter is such a wonderful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment