Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Two Sisters and Brother.....

I have two sisters and one brother. My sisters' names are Lyssette and Annette, and my brother's name is Ruben. Lyssette is turning 23 this December, Annette is 12, and Ruben will be turning 10 this December. Lyssette is a nice person, just do not get on her bad side because it is a living hell! She has a bad temper and when she gets mad, she gets mad. Other than having a bad temper she can also be a loving and caring person. She does have feelings, she is not made of stone. Lyssette is also a neat freak, everything she owns has to be organized properly in its place. Annette, on the other hand, is not that organized. She is also nice and caring. She has this bad attitude I do not like, but I have to deal with it. She has allergies so she is always crazy sneezing, which sometimes annoys me because I have to constantly say bless you. My brother Ruben is a silly kid. He plays around too much and he can be very annoying sometimes. He can also sometimes be nice and sweet, but he also has this attitude I wish he did not have. He is athletic, he plays soccer for two  teams. I can just say that the word silly is a good way to describe him. Yes, these are my siblings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment