Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vegetable I Truly Dislike

The vegetable that I truly dislike are peas. I do not know why but I have always found them disgusting. If there is food I am eating that contains food, I always immediately take out all the peas. There has been many times I have tasted them and they have a weird taste. Since I do not like peas sometimes after I finish eating my food that contained peas makes me want to play with the peas and I start rolling them with my fingers or squeeze them all. My mom gets mad at me, but I find it funny. It weird because I like most vegetables, but I really dislike peas. I like carrots, and peas and carrots go together. I do believe that my family also dislikes peas because my mom never does food with peas , and when we eat the instant noodle soups we always take out the peas that are in there. If I have always disliked peas before and now, I think I will dislike them in the future as well. I wonder if I will ever like them, but I really doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment