Saturday, November 6, 2010

Choosing The Right College

In order for you to choose the right college, you have to see what they offer at the college. You have to consider your major and see if they have a good program for your major. It also has to do if you like the school, the campus, and where the location is found. Money is also something you have to look at because the college might be expensive and you might not have enough money to go to that school. You can get scholarships or grants to help pay for it. I would say that you would know if a college is right for you because you will get that feeling that will make you want to go there. For example, I want to go to Dominguez Hills and major in history to become an elementary teacher. The main field at Dominguez Hills is teaching so it a good school for me to attend and I like that it is actually close to my house so it is convenient for me. You will eventually know the right college to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment