Friday, November 5, 2010

Brothers and Sisters

There is no day that passes by that my siblings and I do not fight or argue. There is always something that happens between us and we start to argue or fight. There has been times where we do not talk for a period of time, but then we start talking like nothing happened. When I argue with my siblings I feel bad afterwards because my mom screams at us and this just makes her feel bad. Now that I am older I try to get more along with my siblings so that there will be no more problems between us. I think that as we get older things change so we mature and we will be able to manage our problems more properly and not make a big deal out of it. It is always best that siblings get along because it is not good when families separate just because of a silly thing that happened between them. For example, my dad and my sister have not talked to each other for over two years, and this gets my mom worried and stressed. I do not know if this will last forever, but hopefully it gets solved soon so that we can all be united as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment