Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Short- Short Story

Eighty-five years old, still young and fresh from the inside. My grandmother may be old but she can still move around pretty good. I have seen her at parties. She has the face of a seventeen year old. My cousin usually takes her out to dance, and let me tell you she knows how move her feet. She seems to be young now. Her worries are not much common anymore. Back in her days she had to do many things, such as take care of her children and my grandfather, and do the house chores. Her whole life she has worked hard and she has never given up. Now, I believe she is relaxing and enjoying the last few years of her life. During her life time, she has suffered various falls that have caused her injuries in her hips and pelvic bone, but she remains standing strong. She might look old from the outside, but the child, teenager, and young woman in her are still in the inside waiting to be released once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment