Saturday, November 6, 2010

Typical Day Of My Life

There are many things I do in a typical day of my life. The first thing I do is wake up at 6:30 A.M. to get ready for school. After I wake up, I fold my blanket, grab my hair with a scrunchie, put my sandals on then get my phone and walk out to the living room. I grab the clothes I am going to wear from the center table I laid down the night before and make my way to the bathroom. I wash my face with water then I apply my facial cleanser. I start to brush my teeth and then I use mouthwash. Once I finish brushing my teeth, I take off the facial cleanser and then clean my face with a towel. I quickly change into my clothes, then I wash my hair in the bath. I then fix my hair with mousse and hairspray. My hands are sticky so I wash them with soap. I apply my moisturizer before I do my makeup, which is just putting mascara and eyeliner. I head back to the living room and I sit down on the couch to put on my shoes. I am now finished so I get the clothes I was wearing before I changed, my sandals and makeup bag to go put it away. After I put my things away, I grab my perfume bag and spray myself. I make my way to the kitchen eat a breakfast burrito, then when I finish I got back to the bathroom apply lotion on my hands and arms, then I put my rings on. I grab my bag, put my water bottle inside my bag, tell my mom good-bye have a nice day, then I get inside the car and on my way to school to see what awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment