Sunday, November 7, 2010

Spain

I have always wanted to go to Spain. It seems like a very amazing country. I would like to go travel and see all the wonderful places. I also want to go see the bullfights, all the old buildings, and the schools. I was looking at some pictures and it seems like the ocean over there is very beautiful. It is always nice to go visit places where you have never been too. It is known to be a tourist country so many people go every year to visit. The bullfights are the events that get my attention more because I have been to some in Mexico and they are very interesting and fun to watch. Spain is very known for bullfights so I know that they will be very fun filled. I also want to try the cuisines in Spain, experience the rich flavor of the food Spaniards eat. It is always good to try new good from other places. I hope that one day I do get to go to Spain and get to experience all the fun things to do and see in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment