Saturday, November 6, 2010

A New Person From Another Country

There was this new guy from Mexico that just arrived from Zacatecas, Mexico a week ago. I was personally asked to write an article about him since he is new. First of all, the first thing on the article would would be his name, Victor Hernandez. I would ask him for his information such as the year and date when he was born, his age, what city and country he came from and where he was born at. I would also ask him what are some of his favorite hobbies, his favorite color, food, beverage, and also why not how many brothers and sisters he has. I would also like to include what he wants to become when he grows up, the job in which he wants to succeed in. It would also be a great idea to include quotes from his family members telling us what a wonderful person Victor is. In the article I will also include pictures of him with his family members. These would be the things I would include in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment