Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Interesting Person

The most interesting person I know is my Uncle Yocundo. To me he is the best uncle in the world. I do not get to see him often because he lives in Mexico. When we are around him he is filled with joy because he likes it when we go with him up to the mountains to milk the cows. After he finished milking the cows, he gathers all of us around and he tells us stories. We all stay alert and not one word comes out of our mouths. His stories are so interesting. To bad he only tells us a few, but we always end up wanting to listen to more stories. I find it so interesting that he has the patience for all of us. I am one of the oldest because the rest are younger and happen to be his grandchildren. On our way back home he lets us all drive. I drove the farthest because I am the the oldest. I have learned to drive because of him. I cannot wait until I see him again this December so that I can hear more of his interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment