Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do you remember?...

Do you remember when the Anaheim Angels made it to the playoffs last year? It was a wonderful day, all the players were soaked in champagne celebrating their victory. The first team they played against was the Boston Red Sox. Usually each year the Angels make the playoffs, they always loose against Boston. Last year, it was a totally different story. The Angels proudly made it to the second round and they eliminated the Red Sox from the playoffs. Their next opponent were the New York Yankees. Sadly, the Yankees eliminated the Angels from the playoffs. I felt really sad, and still to this day because this year as it seems they will not make the playoffs this year. I feel disappointed at them, but I still have much love for them. I am a true Angel fan, today, tomorrow, and until the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment