Sunday, September 12, 2010

The time I was brave.....

When I was in middle school, there was this boy in my band class that used to bother me all the time. His name was Jason and he was an eighth grader, while I was just an innocent sixth grader. We both played the saxophone, so he sat next to me in class. He was really mean and rude. While I would play, he always pushed the keys on my saxophone and that would mess up the piece. I didn't have the courage to tell him and stand up to myself. Every time I would enter class, he would already be there sitting down with a big smile on his face, probably thinking of what he was planning for his next attack on me. One day, almost close to the end of the school year, we were practicing on the piece we were going to perform at our last concert. Jason then started to push the keys on my saxophone. I felt really mad, I just could not take it anymore. I grabbed his hand, squeezed it with my nails and I told him to leave me alone in a very mad voice. He was just looking at me with a surprised face. From that day on he did not bother me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment