Wednesday, September 8, 2010

When I wake up...

When I wake up in the morning, I first grab my hair with my black scrunchie. I fold my teddy bear blanket, the one I have had ever since I was small. I make my way to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth. Once I am done, I grab my blue towel and I wash my hair. I put shampoo and then conditioner. I then wrap my wet hair in my blue towel and go take out my hairspray, mousse, brush and some bobby pins. My hair is fixed now, it only takes me ten minutes. I then wash my hands to take off the stickiness of the mousse. I make my way to the dryer and put in my towel. Now my hair hair is done, time to do my makeup. First, I curl my eyelashes with the curler. Then I apply the mascara two times on each eyelash. After, I apply eyeliner on the bottom of my eye. Finally, I curl my eyelashes once again and my makeup is all done. Once I have finished with my makeup, I go change into my school clothes. I put on my socks, then my shoes. Now that I have finished getting ready, I go put everything away where it belongs. I make my way to the kitchen and I prepare myself a breakfast burrito with some hot coffee. After I finish eating, I wash my dishes and then I go put some lotion on my arms and hands. I slip my rings on, I put my sweater on, grab a water bottle from the refrigerator, say bye to my mom, and out the door I go on my way to school.         

No comments:

Post a Comment