Monday, September 13, 2010

My deepest fear.....

My deepest fear is my mind. When I'm in the dark, I start to imagine many bad things. My mind just plays with me. There has been times where I have heard things, but they were not there. Your mind is very strong and powerful, it can take over you. It has done it to me many times. I remember one time in Mexico I was outside my uncle's house and it was in the night time.Way ahead if you keep on walking there is this trail to go up to the mountains, where there are lions. That time I walked a little up the trail and I was looking and it was dark. I then saw something move. Right away in my mind I thought, " It is a lion!" I did not think twice and I quickly ran back inside the house. I waited a while and went back outside slowly. I looked again and I saw something with glowing eyes walking towards me. I got really scared, but then I noticed that it was my uncle's dog Garra. It was my mind that had me thinking this way. There have been many other occasions like this I have experienced. It has been that I hear or see things. I have to watch out or it is going to end up controlling me completely!

1 comment:

  1. You are the host to your mind, so eventually you'll learn to control it. Nice descriptions, I was taken to the place you were describing. Alot of personal touches were present.

    ReplyDelete