Monday, September 13, 2010

The dinosaur in my backyard.....

It was 9:30 A.M., my eyes were wide open looking up at the ceiling. In my head, I was thinking on what my day would be like. I was home alone, so I figured I can sleep a little longer. As I was thinking, I heard a loud roar in my backyard. I was shocked, it caught me off guard. I quickly got out of bed and went running outside. As soon as I opened the door and looked outside, I saw a huge green dinosaur. I was so shocked, my mouth was wide opened. I got closer to it and he tilted his head towards me. It seems as though he was hungry because he was eating my mother's plants. I slowly and gently patted him on his head. He was sweet and nice, something I was not expecting. He licked my face, this made me know he liked me. I was there just amazed, seeing this creature wondering from where did it come from. I then decided I should name him Leo. I went inside the house running to call my mom and my sister. They did not believe me and they both said,  "Are you still asleep and dreamimg!?" They did not want to believe me, oh well! I went back outside to check on Leo and he was eating my mother's plants. Oh, was I going to be in trouble when she found out. I was so excited that I wanted to tell everyone about Leo, so I decided our first adventure would be to go to Starbucks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment