Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Pet.....

If I could have any animal for a pet, I would want a parrot. I have been wanting a parrot since the longest, but due to the fact that we travel to Mexico in the July and December I can not have one because there will be no one to take care of him. His name would be Lencho and I would like to get him since he was born. It would be red, green, black, and blue. Having a pet is a big responsibility for all the things you have to do. I would have to feed him, clean his food and water, and clean his cage. The reason I also want a parrot is because I want to teach it how to talk. I would take him everywhere with me on my shoulder and it would be cool for him to talk to the people we pass through where ever we go to. Birds are such beautiful animals, especially if they are colorful just like I would like my parrot to be. Hopefully one day I get to own a parrot of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment