Monday, September 13, 2010

My Restaurant.....

If I opened a restaurant, I would name it Lencha's Mexican Bar & Restaurant. Since I am a very colorful person, the inside would be decorated with many different, bright colors such as red, orange, lime green, purple, yellow and turquoise. The tables and the seats would be made out of wood. In each table you will find napkins in a holder, salt and pepper shakers, and tapatio and valentina hot sauce bottles and a bowl full of Mexican candy, spicy and sweet. The curtains on the windows would be red, and they would be open during the day and closed at night. There will always be Mexican music playing, and sometimes I would contract some bandas, mariachi, or tamborazo to play live for the audience. Happy hour would be from 6-10 P.M., and all drinks would be half off and the refills would be free. In my restaurant, I would give the job to the people I knew that needed a job or hire someone that was responsible enough to handle the work that had to be done. The food that would be served at my restaurant would be typical Mexican foods such as posole, mole,tamales, birria, menudo, sopes,tacos dorados, tacos, burritos, chilito de puerco, picadillo, chicharrones,quesadillas, chiles rellenos, and enchiladas. For desserts there would be raspados, buñuelos, flan, and tres leches cake and many more. This would be my dream restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment